over 5 years ago
We are so excited that you are participating in the Reference Data Challenge, NIST's first-ever App development contest. I wanted to share some updates with you.
First, today we are announcing our illustrious panel of judges! Check them out - we have seven experts lined up to review your entries.
- Bibiana Campos-Seijo, Editor, Chemical & Engineering News and VP of C&EN Media Group
- Vinton Cerf, VP and Chief Internet Evangelist, Google
- Stuart Chalk, Associate Professor of Chemistry, University of North Florida
- Robert Hanisch, Director, NIST Office of Data and Informatics
- Ian Kalin, Chief Data Officer, Department of Commerce
- Diana Ortiz-Montalvo, NIST Research Chemist and Leader of Postdoc Association
- Christopher Sloop, Chief Technology Officer, Earth Networks
Second, please let us know if you have questions! We are updating the FAQ page as new questions come in. The Discussion board is a great place to ask a question, if yours isn't answered already in the FAQ's, or you can email a question to email@example.com.
Third, I will be at the American Chemical Society meeting in Boston next week, August 17-18. If you are also attending the meeting, stop by booth #543 (National Institute of Standards and Technology) and we can talk!
Thanks again for your interest in the Reference Data Challenge! I will be sending periodic updates throughout the challenge.
Heather Evans, Reference Data Challenge Manager